CHILLIWACK RIVER RAFTING IS OPEN YEAR-ROUND. If you have a rafting group of at least four, or a kayaking group of at least two, we have a trip for you! Call now and our friendly sales staff help you get the trip you’re looking for.
WHITEWATER IS AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND. Which trips are available is water level dependent, and predicting water levels is tricky business. We will give you our best prediction of what mother nature has in store for us this season. Call us for real-time information on our trips.
Summer Operations (May 1 to Sept. 30)
During the summer we feature daily departures, making it easy for smaller numbers to add on to existing trips. July and August weekends are in high demand, so groups should book their seats early to make sure they get the trip they’re looking for!
Two Trips a Day
Meet at the Chilliwack River Rafting Resort at 8:00 a.m. on weekends, 8:30 a.m. weekdays. Lunch is served after your trip. Your trip will be finished by approx. 1:30 p.m.
Meet at the Chilliwack River Rafting Resort at 12:00 noon. Lunch is served before your trip. Your trip will be finished by approx. 5:30 p.m.
Note: You are welcome to have day use of the Chilliwack River Rafting Resort before and after your trip. We would be happy to provide an extra breakfast or dinner for your group. Click here for more information about resort facilities, camping, and meals.
Seasonal Operations (Oct. 1 to April 30)
Getting here by CarClick here for printable directions
- From Hwy. 1, take the Vedder Road exit (119).
- Drive south 6 km on Vedder Road to Vedder Bridge.
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto Chilliwack Lake Road (do not cross the bridge).
- Drive 9.3 km on Chilliwack Lake Road to our resort. Our sign and driveway are on the right.
Getting here by Bus Click here for printable directions
There are two private bus companies doing transit between Vancouver and Chilliwack. In Chilliwack, we offer one complimentary morning pick-up daily with advance notice.
- Leaves Vancouver at 8:30 a.m. from 1150 Station St. (go inside main entrance of Pacific Station and you will be greeted by staff to the right of the entrance).
- Arrives in Chilliwack at 10:20 a.m. (in time for afternoon trip at 12:30 p.m.)
- Prices: $39.02 + 5% tax one way
- Available for purchase at myebus.ca (5% discount online) or by phone.
* Advanced booking is advised, especially on weekends and holidays
* Advanced booking always required for return trip (Chilliwack to Vancouver)
- Leaves Vancouver at 8:00 a.m. from 1150 Station St. (Main Entrance)
- Arrives in Chilliwack at 9:50 a.m. (in time for afternoon trip at 12:30 p.m.)
- Prices: $32 plus 5% tax one way
- Available for purchase at riderexpress.ca or by phone
* Advanced booking is advised to check availability especially on weekends and holidays.
* Two days advance booking needed for the return trip (Chilliwack to Vancouver).
Getting here by Public TransitClick here for printable directions
- Route 66 FVX (Fraser Valley Express) goes to Chilliwack.
- Click here to use Google’s schedule explorer to see transit times from your location to Chilliwack.
- Take the Sky Train to end of line in Surrey
- Transfer onto bus in direction to Carvolth Exchange – Bay 13
- Take Country Bus 66 to Chilliwack
- Price: $5.00 for FVX
- Leave Carvolth Exchange, Surrey 10:15 a.m., arrive Vedder and Luckakuck, Chilliwack 11:14 a.m. Route 66 Map and Schedule
In more detail:
What to Bring Click here for printable information
- Bathing suit or shorts (no cotton)
- A pair of river shoes or old running shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet (no crocs or flip flops)
- Extra fleece (if it is cold)
- No river shoes or fleece? No problem, we have extras for you to use.
TO WEAR ON THE RIVER
TO USE AFTER THE TRIP
• Towel • dry clothes • dry shoes
- Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and flashlight.
- Personal items as required.
- Overnight package includes the same as day package plus dinner, camping and breakfast. Reserve Your Trip Now!